Susan A Dolan
Affiliation: University of Colorado
- A new disease emerges: severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)Susan A Dolan
Infection Control Program, Children s Hospital, Denver, CO, USA
J Spec Pediatr Nurs 8:75-6. 2003
- Bubbles to Wubbles: an investigation involving the contamination of soap bubble products at a pediatric hospitalSusan A Dolan
J Spec Pediatr Nurs 11:189-95. 2006
- An outbreak of Burkholderia cepacia complex associated with intrinsically contaminated nasal spraySusan A Dolan
The Children s Hospital, Denver, Colorado 80045, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 32:804-10. 2011..To determine the source of Burkholderia cepacia complex associated with a hospital outbreak and describe the measures taken to identify and confirm the source...
- Multidisciplinary approach to cerebrospinal fluid shunt infection with an appeal for attention to details in assessment and standardization in reportingKen R Winston
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado, USA
J Neurosurg Pediatr 7:452-61. 2011..The authors propose a system that would produce more accurate, and hence more meaningful, information on shunt infection than do the methodologies and customs now in common use...
- APIC position paper: safe injection, infusion, and medication vial practices in health careSusan A Dolan
Department of Epidemiology, Children s Hospital, Aurora, CO, USA
Am J Infect Control 38:167-72. 2010..This document provides practice guidance for health care facilities on essential safe injection, infusion, and vial practices that should be consistently implemented in such settings...