Affiliation: University of California
- Cytokines and growth factors in airway remodeling in asthmaTaylor Doherty
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
Curr Opin Immunol 19:676-80. 2007....
- At the Bench: Understanding group 2 innate lymphoid cells in diseaseTaylor A Doherty
Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California, USA
J Leukoc Biol 97:455-67. 2015..Our intent is to identify priority areas for ILC2 translational research based on basic research insights. ..
- Lung type 2 innate lymphoid cells express cysteinyl leukotriene receptor 1, which regulates TH2 cytokine productionTaylor A Doherty
Department of Medicine, University of California, La Jolla, CA 92093 0635, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 132:205-13. 2013..Cysteinyl leukotrienes (CysLTs) contribute to asthma pathogenesis, in part through cysteinyl leukotriene receptor 1 (CysLT1R). Recently discovered lineage-negative type 2 innate lymphoid cells (ILC2s) potently produce IL-5 and IL-13...
- STAT6 regulates natural helper cell proliferation during lung inflammation initiated by AlternariaTaylor A Doherty
Dept of Medicine, Univ of California San Diego, Biomedical Sciences Bldg, La Jolla, CA 92093 0635, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 303:L577-88. 2012..Thus several transcription factor pathways (STAT6, GATA-3, and ETS-1) may contribute to NHC proliferation and Th2-type responses in Alternaria-induced asthma...
- Alternaria induces STAT6-dependent acute airway eosinophilia and epithelial FIZZ1 expression that promotes airway fibrosis and epithelial thicknessTaylor A Doherty
Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0635, USA
J Immunol 188:2622-9. 2012..This may provide some insight into the uniquely pathogenic aspects of Alternaria-associated asthma...
- Chronic OVA allergen challenged Siglec-F deficient mice have increased mucus, remodeling, and epithelial Siglec-F ligands which are up-regulated by IL-4 and IL-13Jae Youn Cho
Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego, USA
Respir Res 11:154. 2010....
- Chronic OVA allergen challenged TNF p55/p75 receptor deficient mice have reduced airway remodelingJae Youn Cho
Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA, United States
Int Immunopharmacol 11:1038-44. 2011....
- Allergen-induced peribronchial fibrosis and mucus production mediated by IkappaB kinase beta-dependent genes in airway epitheliumDavid H Broide
Department of Medicine, Laboratory of Gene Regulation and Signal Transduction, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:17723-8. 2005..Overall, these studies show an important role for NF-kappaB regulated genes in airway epithelium in allergen-induced airway remodeling, including peribronchial fibrosis and mucus production...