Timothy D Doerr
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Urokinase-type plasminogen activator receptor expression in adenoid cystic carcinoma of the skull baseTimothy D Doerr
Division of Otolaryngology, University of Rochester School of Medicine, 601 Elmwood, Box 629, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 129:215-8. 2003..The expression of uPAR is predictive of poor outcomes in many tumors. This study examines the expression of human uPAR in ACCs involving the skull base...
- Lipoplasty of the face and neckTimothy D Doerr
Department of Otolaryngology HNS, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, New York, USA
Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 15:228-32. 2007..Patients seeking a more youthful facial look often request lipoplasty. This article reviews the recent advances in lipoplasty and related fat contouring for the face and neck...
- Infectious mononucleosis and corticosteroids: management practices and outcomesScott K Thompson
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 131:900-4. 2005..The purpose of this study was to review current therapeutic strategies and outcomes in uncomplicated and complicated IM...
- Early tracheotomy in elderly patients results in less ventilator-associated pneumoniaGlenn Todd Schneider
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 140:250-5. 2009..To determine if the timing of tracheotomy in elderly patients results in less ventilator associated-pneumonia, mortality, and morbidity...
- Expression of urokinase-type plasminogen activator and its receptor in keloidsDeirdre Leake
Division of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, 601 Elmwood Drive, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 129:1334-8. 2003..We hypothesize that keloids will have increased staining percentage for uPA and its receptor (uPAR) compared with normal scars. To our knowledge, no previous studies have examined the relationship of uPAR in keloid formation...