George R Dodge
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Vertebral growth modulation by electrical current in an animal model: potential treatment for scoliosisGeorge R Dodge
Bone and Cartilage Research Laboratory, Nemours Biomedical Research, Wilmington, DE, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 30:365-70. 2010..This study builds on this finding to design a model with an aim of inhibiting growth in a unilateral peripheral portion of the vertebral endplate physis, which induces asymmetric spinal growth...
- Correlation of T1rho with fixed charge density in cartilageAndrew J Wheaton
Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 20:519-25. 2004..To establish the specificity of T1rho with respect to fixed charge density (FCD) as a measure of proteoglycan (PG) content in cartilage during the onset of osteoarthritis (OA)...
- Detection of changes in articular cartilage proteoglycan by T(1rho) magnetic resonance imagingAndrew J Wheaton
B1 Stellar Chance Laboratories, Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, 422 Curie Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6100, USA
J Orthop Res 23:102-8. 2005..The effects of IL-1beta, primarily loss of PG, were confirmed by histological and immunochemical findings. The results from this study demonstrate that R(1rho) is able to track proteoglycan content in vivo...
- Electrical stimulation of the growth plate: a potential approach to an epiphysiodesisGeorge R Dodge
Bone and Cartilage Research Laboratory, Nemours Biomedical Research, and Department of Orthopaedics, Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, Nemours Children s Clinic, Wilmington, Delaware
Bioelectromagnetics 28:463-70. 2007....
- Can a bone marrow-based graft replacement result in similar fusion rates as rib autograft in anterior interbody fusion procedures for adolescent thoracolumbar scoliosis?Suken A Shah
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, DE, USA
J Spinal Disord Tech 23:57-62. 2010..Nonrandomized consecutive case series comparing interbody spine fusion with autograft versus bone marrow-based graft replacement (BGR)...