Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Trends in perinatal regionalization and the role of managed careDeborah Dobrez
Division of Health Policy and Administration, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60618, USA
Obstet Gynecol 108:839-45. 2006..To describe trends in regionalization of perinatal care and identify factors that predict the extent of regionalization...
- Estimation of patient preference-based utility weights from the functional assessment of cancer therapy - generalDeborah Dobrez
Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Value Health 10:266-72. 2007....
- Impact of mental disorders on cost and reimbursement for patients in inpatient rehabilitation facilitiesDeborah Dobrez
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 91:184-8. 2010..To determine whether comorbid mental disorders affect inpatient rehabilitation facility (IRF) costs and to examine the extent to which Medicare's prospective payment system reimbursement sufficiently covers those costs...
- Impact of Medicare's prospective payment system for inpatient rehabilitation facilities on stroke patient outcomesDeborah Dobrez
Division of Health Policy and Administration, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1603 West Taylor Street, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Am J Phys Med Rehabil 89:198-204. 2010..To estimate the effect of Medicare's prospective payment system for inpatient rehabilitation facilities on discharge functional status, community discharge, and length of stay...
- The talking touchscreen: a new approach to outcomes assessment in low literacyElizabeth A Hahn
Center on Outcomes, Research and Education, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
Psychooncology 13:86-95. 2004..Outcomes measurement in low literacy patients may provide new insight into problems previously undetected due to the challenges of completing paper-and-pencil forms...
- Eliciting social preference weights for functional assessment of cancer therapy-lung health statesA Simon Pickard
Pharmacoeconomics 24:293-4; author reply 294-6. 2006