Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Use of cross-sectional imaging in predicting surgical location of parotid neoplasmsVasu Divi
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105 0312, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 29:315-9. 2005..The purpose of this study was to determine the diagnostic accuracy of using the retromandibular vein as seen on cross-sectional imaging to help differentiate superficial lobe from deep lobe tumors...
- Primary TEP placement in patients with laryngopharyngeal free tissue reconstruction and salivary bypass tube placementVasu Divi
Department of Otology and Laryngology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 144:474-6. 2011..This study demonstrates the effectiveness of voice prosthesis placement at the time of primary TEP associated with free tissue reconstruction of a laryngopharyngeal defect with salivary bypass tube placement...
- Re-animation and rehabilitation of the paralyzed face in head and neck cancer patientsVasu Divi
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Clin Anat 25:99-107. 2012..In these instances, a wide variety of procedures can be used to combat the functional and cosmetic sequella of facial paralysis...
- Diagnostic modalities for distant metastasis in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: are we changing life expectancy?Matthew E Spector
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Laryngoscope 122:1507-11. 2012..To determine if the various imaging modalities for distant metastasis (DM) diagnosis alters life expectancy in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC)...
- Use of cross-sectional imaging in predicting facial nerve sacrifice during surgery for parotid neoplasmsVasu Divi
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Division of Neuroradiology, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec 66:262-6. 2004..We hypothesize that along with the knowledge of the tumor type we would be able to accurately predict the likelihood of facial nerve sacrifice using cross-sectional imaging...
- Chemotherapy alone for organ preservation in advanced laryngeal cancerVasu Divi
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Head Neck 32:1040-7. 2010....
- Metastatic potential of cancer stem cells in head and neck squamous cell carcinomaSamantha J Davis
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, 1903 Taubman Center, SPC 5312, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 136:1260-6. 2010..to design in vitro and in vivo models of metastasis to study the behavior of cancer stem cells (CSCs) in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC)...
- Transoral robotic biopsy of the tongue base: A novel paradigm in the evaluation of unknown primary tumors of the head and neckWaleed M Abuzeid
Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Head Neck 35:E126-30. 2013..The standard diagnostic workup includes panendoscopy and directed biopsies but this will fail to identify a portion of unknown primary tumors...