Affiliation: University of Iowa
- Depression and disability in migraine: the role of pain acceptance and values-based actionLilian Dindo
Department of Psychiatry, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Psychiatry Research MEB 2 203, Iowa City, IA, 52242 1000, USA
Int J Behav Med 22:109-17. 2015..Currently, little is known about psychological coping strategies that may underlie disability and depression in patients with migraine...
- One-day behavioral treatment for patients with comorbid depression and migraine: a pilot studyLilian Dindo
University of Iowa College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Behav Res Ther 50:537-43. 2012..The comorbidity of depression and migraine is a major health concern as it results in poorer prognosis and quality of life. Yet, effective treatments have rarely been investigated...
- The skin conductance orienting response to semantic stimuli: significance can be independent of arousalLilian Dindo
Department of Psychology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52252, USA
Psychophysiology 45:111-8. 2008..SCRs to significant words may reflect cognitive and attentional processes that, in turn, might prove useful for the assessment of the cognitive aspects of anxiety...
- Onset of spontaneous panic attacks: a prospective study of risk factorsWilliam Coryell
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, 2 205 MEB, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Psychosom Med 68:754-7. 2006..An association of those features with a subsequent onset of panic attacks would compose additional evidence that they are trait markers for panic disorder...
- Dual temperamental risk factors for psychopathic personality: evidence from self-report and skin conductanceLilian Dindo
Department of Psychiatry, Psychiatry Research, Medical Education Building 2 203, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Pers Soc Psychol 100:557-66. 2011..The Factor 2 pathway, best captured by higher order dimensions reflecting externalizing, disinhibited forms of negative temperament, related to enhanced SC reactivity to a speech stressor-consistent with high stress reactivity...
- Blue Button use by patients to access and share health record information using the Department of Veterans Affairs' online patient portalCarolyn Turvey
Iowa City VA Health Care System, Comprehensive Access and Delivery Research and Evaluation CADRE Center, Iowa City, Iowa, USA Department of Psychiatry, The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 21:657-63. 2014..This study examines the adoption and use of the Blue Button feature in the Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) personal health record portal, My HealtheVet...
- A pilot randomized controlled trial of a depression and disease management program delivered by phoneArwa Aburizik
VA Office of Rural Health, Veterans Rural Health Resource Center Central Region, Iowa City VAMC, Iowa City, IA and the Comprehensive Access and Delivery Research and Evaluation CADRE Center at the Iowa City VA Health Care System, Iowa City, IA, United States Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA, United States
J Affect Disord 151:769-74. 2013..A multidimensional telehealth intervention was designed to focus on these barriers by delivering a phone based intervention that addressed managing one's illness and coping emotionally...
- Comorbid major depression and panic disorder: significance of temporal sequencing to familial transmissionLilian Dindo
Psychiatry Research, Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, University of Iowa, MEB 2 202, Iowa City, IA 52242 1000, USA
J Affect Disord 82:119-23. 2004..Our aim was to determine if the risk for depression in a proband is influenced by the temporal sequence of comorbid PD and major depression in an affected family member...
- Development and initial validation of the disinhibition inventory: a multifaceted measure of disinhibitionLilian Dindo
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Assessment 16:274-91. 2009....