Affiliation: University of Iowa
- One-day behavioral treatment for patients with comorbid depression and migraine: a pilot studyLilian Dindo
University of Iowa College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Behav Res Ther 50:537-43. 2012..The comorbidity of depression and migraine is a major health concern as it results in poorer prognosis and quality of life. Yet, effective treatments have rarely been investigated...
- The skin conductance orienting response to semantic stimuli: significance can be independent of arousalLilian Dindo
Department of Psychology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52252, USA
Psychophysiology 45:111-8. 2008..SCRs to significant words may reflect cognitive and attentional processes that, in turn, might prove useful for the assessment of the cognitive aspects of anxiety...
- Onset of spontaneous panic attacks: a prospective study of risk factorsWilliam Coryell
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, 2 205 MEB, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Psychosom Med 68:754-7. 2006..An association of those features with a subsequent onset of panic attacks would compose additional evidence that they are trait markers for panic disorder...
- Dual temperamental risk factors for psychopathic personality: evidence from self-report and skin conductanceLilian Dindo
Department of Psychiatry, Psychiatry Research, Medical Education Building 2 203, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Pers Soc Psychol 100:557-66. 2011..The Factor 2 pathway, best captured by higher order dimensions reflecting externalizing, disinhibited forms of negative temperament, related to enhanced SC reactivity to a speech stressor-consistent with high stress reactivity...
- Comorbid major depression and panic disorder: significance of temporal sequencing to familial transmissionLilian Dindo
Psychiatry Research, Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, University of Iowa, MEB 2 202, Iowa City, IA 52242 1000, USA
J Affect Disord 82:119-23. 2004..Our aim was to determine if the risk for depression in a proband is influenced by the temporal sequence of comorbid PD and major depression in an affected family member...
- Development and initial validation of the disinhibition inventory: a multifaceted measure of disinhibitionLilian Dindo
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Assessment 16:274-91. 2009....