Francisco J Diaz
Affiliation: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Random-effects linear modeling and sample size tables for two special crossover designs of average bioequivalence studies: the four-period, two-sequence, two-formulation and six-period, three-sequence, three-formulation designsFrancisco J Diaz
Department of Biostatistics, The University of Kansas Medical Center, Mail Stop 1026, 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS, 66160, USA
Clin Pharmacokinet 52:1033-43. 2013....
- Compound ranking based on a new mathematical measure of effectiveness using time course data from cell-based assaysFrancisco J Diaz
Department of Biostatistics, University of Kansas Medical Center, Mail Stop 1026, 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
Comb Chem High Throughput Screen 16:168-79. 2013..Our approach may also be a good alternative to computing the half maximal effective concentration (EC₅₀) in studies searching for compounds that promote cell growth...
- Drug dosage individualization based on a random-effects linear modelFrancisco J Diaz
Department of Biostatistics, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
J Biopharm Stat 22:463-84. 2012....
- Using structural equations to test for a direct effect of some antipsychotics on triglyceride levels in drug-naïve first-episode psychosis patientsFrancisco J Diaz
Department of Biostatistics, The University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, USA
Schizophr Res 131:82-9. 2011..Haloperidol effects on triglyceride levels and BMI were no different from those of risperidone. In conclusion, olanzapine increased triglyceride levels without the mediation of weight gain during a one-year study in naïve patients...
- Effects of respiratory mechanical forces on the pharmacological response of lung cancer cells to chemotherapeutic agentsPETER HENDRICKS
The University of Kansas Cancer Center, The University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 26:632-43. 2012..Our results demonstrate that mechanical forces have significant impact on cell survival and chemotherapeutic efficacy and may be of significance in engineering improved screening assays for antitumor drug discovery...
- Possible effects of some antipsychotic drugs on C-reactive protein in a drug-naïve psychotic sampleFrancisco J Diaz
Department of Biostatistics, The University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, United States
Schizophr Res 121:207-12. 2010..009). After 12 months, only smoking was associated with increased CRP levels. Future studies need to verify that different antipsychotics may have differential effects on CRP levels, particularly after 3 months of treatment...