Jorge Di Paola
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Thrombocytopenias due to gray platelet syndrome or THC2 mutationsJorge Di Paola
Department of Pediatrics, Human Medical Genetics Program, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado, USA
Semin Thromb Hemost 37:690-7. 2011..In this article, we summarize the recent discoveries in these two forms of thrombocytopenia, including the functional data that support a role for MASTL kinase in thrombopoiesis...
- Presurgical pharmacokinetic analysis of a von Willebrand factor/factor VIII (VWF/FVIII) concentrate in patients with von Willebrand's disease (VWD) has limited value in dosing for surgeryJ Di Paola
University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO, USA
Haemophilia 17:752-8. 2011....
- Making a diagnosis of VWDBrian R Branchford
Department of Pediatrics, Section of Hematology Oncology Bone Marrow Transplantation, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO, USA
Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program 2012:161-7. 2012..Finally, common testing pitfalls and diagnostic dilemmas are covered, including the challenge created by the overlap of borderline low VWF levels and mild bleeding...
- New developments in the treatment of pediatric hemophilia and bleeding disordersBrian R Branchford
Department of Pediatrics, Section of Hematology Oncology Bone Marrow Transplantation, Children s Hospital Colorado, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 25:23-30. 2013..Because of the limitations of current treatment options, novel therapies are being developed, many of which are reviewed here...
- Genetic Modifiers of von Willebrand DiseaseJORGE A DIPAOLA; Fiscal Year: 2010..Overall we believe that this project will provide new insights into the genetics of VWD and could have important implications for understanding the genetic basis of bleeding and thrombosis. ..