Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Calretinin expression in the differential diagnosis of human ameloblastoma and keratocystic odontogenic tumorPatricia DeVilliers
Department of Pathology, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 32:256-60. 2008..Taken together, the results of this study strongly support calretinin as a useful immunohistochemical marker for ameloblastoma and malignant ameloblastoma and it can also be used in the differential diagnosis of KCOT...
- Cystinosis, Fanconi syndrome, and odontogenic cystsPatricia DeVilliers
Department of Anatomic Pathology, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama 35249, USA
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 106:866-71. 2008..We present the first case of cystine crystal deposition within an odontogenic cyst, confirmed by the correlation of the clinical, radiographic, and histologic findings on this patient...
- Merkel cell carcinoma: correlation of KIT expression with survival and evaluation of KIT gene mutational statusAleodor A Andea
Department of Pathology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35249, USA
Hum Pathol 41:1405-12. 2010..However, we did not identify KIT activating mutations in any of the tumors analyzed...
- Establishment and characterization of a primary calcifying epithelial odontogenic tumor cell populationHope M Amm
Institute of Oral Health Research, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA
J Oral Pathol Med 43:183-90. 2014..Calcifying epithelial odontogenic tumors (CEOTs) are rare neoplasms derived from dental tissue with the unique characteristic of calcifying amyloid-like material...
- Targeting the sonic hedgehog pathway in keratocystic odontogenic tumorChangchun Ren
Institute of Oral Health Research, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama 35294 0007, USA
J Biol Chem 287:27117-25. 2012....