Larry A Dent
Affiliation: University of Montana
- Tobacco interventions delivered by pharmacists: a summary and systematic reviewLarry A Dent
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Skaggs School of Pharmacy, University of Montana, Missoula, Montana 59812, USA
Pharmacotherapy 27:1040-51. 2007..Although there is growing interest in expanding the pharmacist's role in tobacco treatment, few published studies have assessed the efficacy or effectiveness of tobacco-cessation services delivered by pharmacists in the United States...
- Pharmacist-managed tobacco cessation program in Veterans Health Administration community-based outpatient clinicLarry A Dent
School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences, University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812 1522, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 44:700-14; quiz 714-5. 2004..To describe an ongoing pharmacist-managed tobacco cessation clinic and assess the long-term effectiveness of the program...
- Randomized trial assessing the effectiveness of a pharmacist-delivered program for smoking cessationLarry A Dent
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Skaggs School of Pharmacy, The University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812, USA
Ann Pharmacother 43:194-201. 2009....
- Tobacco treatment practices of pharmacists in MontanaLarry A Dent
Skaggs School of Pharmacy, University of Montana, Missoula 59812, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 50:575-9. 2010..To assess the tobacco treatment practices of Montana pharmacists, evaluate pharmacist interest in addressing tobacco use, and identify perceived barriers to delivery of tobacco cessation services...
- Pharmacy practice, research, education, and advocacy for older adultsSunny A Linnebur
Pharmacotherapy 25:1396-430. 2005..Although it can be challenging, funding for this type of research is available. Patient and political advocacy is also important to support this growing population...