Thomas F Denson
Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Decreased depression in marijuana usersThomas F Denson
University of Southern California, Seeley G Mudd Building, Room 501, Los Angeles, CA 90089 1061, United States
Addict Behav 31:738-42. 2006..These data suggest that adults apparently do not increase their risk for depression by using marijuana...
- The displaced aggression questionnaireThomas F Denson
Department of Psychology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, 90089, USA
J Pers Soc Psychol 90:1032-51. 2006..e., self-reported domestic abuse and road rage) as well as laboratory displaced aggression in 2 experiments...
- Pothead or pot smoker? A taxometric investigation of cannabis dependenceThomas F Denson
Department of Psychology, University of Southern California, SGM 501, Los Angeles, CA 90089 1061, USA
Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy 1:22. 2006..Respondents answered questions assessing DSM-IV criteria for cannabis dependence...
- The roles of ingroup identification and outgroup entitativity in intergroup retributionDouglas M Stenstrom
University of Southern California, Department of Psychology, Los Angeles, CA 90089 1061, USA
Pers Soc Psychol Bull 34:1570-82. 2008..Structural equation modeling demonstrated that part of the effect of identification on retribution against the outgroup was mediated through perceptions of entitativity...
- The effects of alcohol and the salience of aggressive cues on triggered displaced aggressionThomas F Denson
University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Aggress Behav 34:25-33. 2008..These results provide the first evidence that the effect of alcohol on triggered displaced aggression is moderated by the salience of the triggering event...
- The effects of skin tone on race-related amygdala activity: an fMRI investigationJaclyn Ronquillo
Department of Psychology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 1061, USA
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 2:39-44. 2007....
- The effect of a primary sexual reward manipulation on cortisol responses to psychosocial stress in menJ David Creswell
Department of Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Psychosom Med 75:397-403. 2013....
- Vicarious retribution: the role of collective blame in intergroup aggressionBrian Lickel
Department of Psychology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA
Pers Soc Psychol Rev 10:372-90. 2006..We conclude by considering a variety of conflict reduction strategies in light of this new theoretical framework...