Amanda F Dempsey
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Understanding How Different Recruitment Strategies Impact Parent Engagement With an iPad-Based Intervention to Provide Personalized Information About Adolescent VaccinesAmanda F Dempsey
Adult and Child Outcomes Research and Dissemination Science ACCORDS Program, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado Electronic address
J Adolesc Health 56:S7-S13. 2015..We sought to determine how different recruitment strategies impact the degree of engagement with an intervention that provided this information via an iPad placed in a clinical setting...
- Acceptability of using standing orders to deliver human papillomavirus vaccines in the outpatient obstetrician/gynecologist settingAmanda F Dempsey
Adult and Children s Center for Outcomes Research and Delivery Science ACCORDS, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO, United States Electronic address
Vaccine 33:1773-9. 2015..We sought to understand the acceptability of using standing orders for HPV vaccination among a sample of women attending outpatient Ob/Gyn clinics...
- Acceptability of human papillomavirus vaccines among women older than 26 yearsAmanda F Dempsey
Adult and Child Center for Outcomes Research and Dissemination Science ACCORDS, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO, United States Electronic address
Vaccine 33:1556-61. 2015..To examine older women's (>26 years) acceptance of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, and factors associated with this outcome...
- Acceptability of a hypothetical group B strep vaccine among pregnant and recently delivered womenAmanda F Dempsey
Children s Outcomes Research Program, University of Colorado Denver, USA Electronic address
Vaccine 32:2463-8. 2014..Promising GBS vaccines are currently in clinical trials. Because GBS vaccines would be the first to specifically target pregnant women, we sought to assess acceptability of a hypothetical GBS vaccine...
- Understanding attitudes toward adolescent vaccination and the decision-making dynamic among adolescents, parents and providersCharitha Gowda
Child Health Evaluation and Research Unit, Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, 300 North Ingalls Building, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109 5456, USA
BMC Public Health 12:509. 2012..We sought to identify potentially modifiable barriers in the vaccine decision process among adolescents, parents and healthcare providers that could be addressed through interventions implemented within the adolescent's medical home...
- Cost-effectiveness of routine vaccination of adolescent females against cytomegalovirusAmanda F Dempsey
Childrens Outcomes Research Program, University of Colorado Denver, 13199 E Montview Blvd, Suite 300, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Vaccine 30:4060-6. 2012..A prophylactic vaccine to prevent congenital CMV infection is expected to be available in the near future, and will likely be targeted to adolescent females...