JULIO CESAR DELGADO
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Positive B-cell only flow cytometric crossmatch: implications for renal transplantationJulio C Delgado
Division of Clinical Pathology, Department of Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine, 15 North Medical Drive East, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Exp Mol Pathol 85:59-63. 2008..In this review we discuss several factors to consider during the evaluation of patients with a B+FCXM and suggest ideas to improve the use of the information provided by the FCXM assay...
- Identification of naturally processed ligands in the C57BL/6 mouse using large-scale mass spectrometric peptide sequencing and bioinformatics predictionJulio C Delgado
Department of Pathology, University of Utah, 15 N Medical Drive East, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Immunogenetics 61:241-6. 2009..These results suggest that bioinformatics tools are reliable and efficient methods for binding prediction of naturally processed MHC class I ligands...
- No occurrence of de novo HLA antibodies in patients with early corticosteroid withdrawal in a 5-year prospective randomized studyJulio C Delgado
Department of Pathology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Transplantation 87:546-8. 2009..We conclude that renal transplant recipients on steroid withdrawal by the end of week 1 are not at higher risk for developing HLA antibodies compared with a standard steroid regimen up to 5 years posttransplant...
- Post-transplant increased levels of serum sCD30 is a marker for prediction of kidney allograft loss in a 5-year prospective studyJulio C Delgado
Department of Pathology, ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, United States
Transpl Immunol 22:1-4. 2009..Levels of sCD30 represent a biomarker for early outcome in kidney transplantation. The purpose of this study was to determine the role of sCD30 levels for prediction of graft loss in the late post-transplant period...
- Utility of virtual crossmatch in sensitized patients awaiting heart transplantationJosef Stehlik
U T A H Cardiac Transplant Program, University of Utah Hospital, and VA Salt Lake City Health Care System Cardiology Section, 500 Foothill Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT 84148, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 28:1129-34. 2009..This study examined the accuracy of virtual crossmatch, in which recipient HLA-specific antibodies, identified by solid-phase assays, are compared to the prospective donor HLA-type in heart transplantation...
- Binding of anti-HLA class I antibody to endothelial cells produce an inflammatory cytokine secretory patternEduardo Reyes-Vargas
Department of Pathology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
J Clin Lab Anal 23:157-60. 2009....
- Large scale mass spectrometric profiling of peptides eluted from HLA molecules reveals N-terminal-extended peptide motifsHernando Escobar
Department of Pathology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
J Immunol 181:4874-82. 2008..In addition, these results expand the knowledge about the identity of anchor positions in HLA class I-associated peptides that can be used for characterization of HLA class I motifs...
- Development and validation of a fluorescent microsphere immunoassay for soluble CD30 testingIgor Pavlov
ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
Clin Vaccine Immunol 16:1327-31. 2009....
- Genetic/Immunological Basis of Tuberculosis and AnergyJulio Delgado; Fiscal Year: 2005..It is anticipated that these results will be useful in the development of genetic and immune therapeutic strategies to combat tuberculosis. ..