Debra A DeBruin
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Social justice in pandemic preparednessDebra Debruin
Center for Bioethics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 55455, USA
Am J Public Health 102:586-91. 2012..The public engagement process of one state's pandemic ethics project influenced the development of these strategies...
- Educational approaches to the responsible conduct of clinical research: an exploratory studyDebra A DeBruin
Center for Bioethics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455 0346, USA
Acad Med 82:32-9. 2007..To identify best practices in education related to the responsible conduct of clinical research (RCCR)...
- Ethics review of social, behavioral, and economic research: where should we go from here?Raymond de Vries
Center for Bioethics, University of Minnesota, Suite N504 Boynton, 410 Church Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Ethics Behav 14:351-68. 2004..The article concludes with recommendations for changes in the review process and with suggestions for filling the gaps in knowledge about the way IRBs work...
- How clinical trials really work rethinking research ethicsDebra A DeBruin
Center for Bioethics, University of Minnesota, USA
Kennedy Inst Ethics J 21:121-39. 2011..It also illuminates ethical challenges that cannot be addressed by the oversight system and so necessitate a rethinking of the ethics of clinical trials...
- The role of nurses in ensuring the responsible conduct of clinical trialsJoan Liaschenko
Center for Bioethics, School of Nursing, University of Minnesota, USA
Minn Med 86:35-6. 2003
- Looking beyond the limitations of "vulnerability": reforming safeguards in researchDebra A DeBruin
University of Minnesota, USA
Am J Bioeth 4:76-8; discussion W32. 2004