Affiliation: University of Wyoming
- Implications of family income dynamics for women's depressive symptoms during the first 3 years after childbirthEric Dearing
Judge Baker Children s Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Public Health 94:1372-7. 2004..We examined within-person associations between changes in family income and women's depressive symptoms during the first 3 years after childbirth...
- Within-child associations between family income and externalizing and internalizing problemsEric Dearing
Department of Psychology, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071, USA
Dev Psychol 42:237-52. 2006..For both externalizing and internalizing problems, income was most strongly associated with problems when chronically poor children's mothers were partnered and employed...
- Male heterosexual crack smokers with multiple sex partners: between- and within-person predictors of condom use intentionAnne Bowen
Psychology Department, University of Wyoming, PO Box 3415, Laramie, WY 82071 3415, USA
Health Educ Res 21:549-59. 2006..Finally, the differences in the valence of perceived partner responsibility across analyses and the interaction of personal responsibility with intimacy suggest the need for studies that include measure of power within the relationship...
- Psychological costs of growing up poorEric Dearing
Counseling, Developmental, and Educational Psychology, Lynch School of Education, Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Ave, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1136:324-32. 2008..Yet, convergent evidence from experimental and nonexperimental studies also indicates that improving the economic well-being of poor families translates into improved psychological well-being for poor youth...
- The Impact of Family Educational Involvement on Low-income Children's DevelopmentEric Dearing; Fiscal Year: 2007....