Diane Davis Davey
Affiliation: University of Central Florida
- Preparing our profession for the future: the 2007 Papanicolaou AddressDiane Davis Davey
Department of Medical Education, University of Central Florida, College of Medicine, Orlando, Florida 32816 0116, USA
Cancer 114:67-70. 2008
- Cervical cytology specimen adequacy: patient management guidelines and optimizing specimen collectionDiane Davis Davey
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA
J Low Genit Tract Dis 12:71-81. 2008..To provide updated management guidelines according to cervical cytology specimen adequacy and techniques to optimize adequacy based on literature review and expert opinion...
- Atypical squamous cells, cannot exclude high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion: review of ancillary testing modalities and implications for follow-upDiane Davis Davey
Department of Medical Education, University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Orlando, FL 32816 0116, USA
J Low Genit Tract Dis 14:206-14. 2010..To review the cytology category atypical squamous cells, cannot exclude high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (ASC-H), with human papillomavirus (HPV) and other ancillary testing results and according to age group...
- 2013 statement on human papillomavirus DNA test utilizationDiane Davis Davey
Department of Clinical Sciences, University of Central Florida College of Medicine and Orlando Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Orlando, Fla, USA
Acta Cytol 58:113-6. 2014..2014 S. Karger AG, Basel. ..
- Accuracy of ThinPrep Imaging System in detecting low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesionsFred Fangyuan Zhang
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40536 0298, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 131:773-6. 2007..The ThinPrep Imaging System (Imager) for cervical cytology is used in many US laboratories, but the ability of the system to identify classic changes of low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (LSIL) has not been independently reported...
- Determining competency and proficiency in cytology: who decides?Diane Davis Davey
Diagn Cytopathol 33:1-2. 2005
- Maintenance of certification: how will it affect pathology practice?Diane Davis Davey
Arch Pathol Lab Med 131:1334-6. 2007