MARK GLYNN DAVIES
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- G-protein expression and intimal hyperplasia after arterial injury: a role for Galpha(i) proteinsM G Davies
Division of Vascular Surgery and the Department of Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Vasc Surg 33:408-18. 2001....
- Comprehensive endovascular therapy for femoropopliteal arterial atherosclerotic occlusive diseaseMark G Davies
Center for Vascular Disease, Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Am Coll Surg 201:275-96. 2005
- Fibromuscular dysplasia: catheter, cut or laissez faire? That remains the questionM G Davies
Center for Vascular Disease, Division of Vascular Surgery, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Hum Hypertens 19:755-6. 2005
- uPA RECEPTOR SIGNALING AND CELL MIGRATIONMark Davies; Fiscal Year: 2005..It is anticipated that data generated from these studies will provide valuable insights for the development of therapeutic intervention to address clinical relevant problems of vessel restenosis. (End of Abstract) ..
- "Phospholipids, Metabolic Syndrome and Response to Injury"Mark Davies; Fiscal Year: 2007..This will have direct clinical relevance to the biology of vascular injury after percutaneous intervention in patients with metabolic syndrome and will help guide therapy. ..