Diane Davis Davey
Affiliation: University of Central Florida
- Preparing our profession for the future: the 2007 Papanicolaou AddressDiane Davis Davey
Department of Medical Education, University of Central Florida, College of Medicine, Orlando, Florida 32816-0116, USA
Cancer 114:67-70. 2008
- Cervical cytology specimen adequacy: patient management guidelines and optimizing specimen collectionDiane Davis Davey
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA
J Low Genit Tract Dis 12:71-81. 2008..To provide updated management guidelines according to cervical cytology specimen adequacy and techniques to optimize adequacy based on literature review and expert opinion...
- Atypical squamous cells, cannot exclude high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion: review of ancillary testing modalities and implications for follow-upDiane Davis Davey
Department of Medical Education, University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Orlando, FL 32816 0116, USA
J Low Genit Tract Dis 14:206-14. 2010..To review the cytology category atypical squamous cells, cannot exclude high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (ASC-H), with human papillomavirus (HPV) and other ancillary testing results and according to age group...
- Accuracy of ThinPrep Imaging System in detecting low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesionsFred Fangyuan Zhang
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40536 0298, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 131:773-6. 2007..The ThinPrep Imaging System (Imager) for cervical cytology is used in many US laboratories, but the ability of the system to identify classic changes of low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (LSIL) has not been independently reported...
- Determining competency and proficiency in cytology: who decides?Diane Davis Davey
Diagn Cytopathol 33:1-2. 2005
- Maintenance of certification: how will it affect pathology practice?Diane Davis Davey
Arch Pathol Lab Med 131:1334-6. 2007