Nicholas D Davenport
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Diffuse and spatially variable white matter disruptions are associated with blast-related mild traumatic brain injuryNicholas D Davenport
Minneapolis VA Medical Center, 1 Veterans Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
Neuroimage 59:2017-24. 2012..The reported pattern of effects supports the conclusion that the neurological effects of blast mTBI are diffuse, widespread, and spatially variable...
- Differential fractional anisotropy abnormalities in adolescents with ADHD or schizophreniaNicholas D Davenport
Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, United States
Psychiatry Res 181:193-8. 2010....
- Evidence of disrupted functional connectivity in the brain after combat-related blast injuryScott R Sponheim
Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
Neuroimage 54:S21-9. 2011..post-traumatic stress and depression) and commonly prescribed medications. Results provide evidence for poor coordination of frontal neural function after blast injury that may be the consequence of damaged anterior white matter tracts...
- White matter abnormalities associated with military PTSD in the context of blast TBINicholas D Davenport
Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Health Care System, Minneapolis, Minnesota Department of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Hum Brain Mapp 36:1053-64. 2015....
- Neural anomalies during visual search in schizophrenia patients and unaffected siblings of schizophrenia patientsNicholas D Davenport
Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota, 75 East River Road, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Schizophr Res 82:15-26. 2006..While the latter may reflect neural mechanisms predisposing performance deficits on attentional tasks, the former may reflect compensatory processes present in unaffected relatives of schizophrenia patients...