Affiliation: University of South Florida
- Phase II trial of karenitecin in patients with malignant melanoma: clinical and translational studyAdil Daud
Cutaneous Oncology, Experimental Therapeutics, and Gastrointestinal Oncology Programs, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, Florida 33612, USA
Clin Cancer Res 11:3009-16. 2005..Patients were biopsied to determine topoisomerase expression at baseline and response to therapy...
- Increased bioavailability of intravenous versus oral CI-1033, a pan erbB tyrosine kinase inhibitor: results of a phase I pharmacokinetic studyGeorge R Simon
Division of Thoracic Oncology, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, Florida 33612, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:4645-51. 2006..In phase I studies with oral CI-1033, dose-limiting toxicities were primarily gastrointestinal, supporting the exploration of i.v. dosing to achieve optimal drug exposures by increasing bioavailability...
- Changes in dendritic cell phenotype after a new high-dose weekly schedule of interleukin-2 therapy for kidney cancer and melanomaSteven E Finkelstein
Immunotherapy Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
J Immunother 33:817-27. 2010..Pretreatment assessment of DC phenotypic or maturational status may be a starting point to predicting response to high-dose IL-2 cytokine immunotherapy in patients with melanoma and kidney cancer...
- The Src signaling pathway: a potential target in melanoma and other malignanciesJade Homsi
Cutaneous Therapeutic Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, 12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL, USA
Expert Opin Ther Targets 11:91-100. 2007..Cumulatively, these data mark Src signaling as attractive therapeutic targets in melanoma. Studies are currently underway with novel Src inhibitors in melanoma and in other tumor types...
- Phase I trial of histone deacetylase inhibition by valproic acid followed by the topoisomerase II inhibitor epirubicin in advanced solid tumors: a clinical and translational studyPamela Munster
Experimental Therapeutics, Breast Medical Oncology Program, Department of Interdisciplinary Oncology, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:1979-85. 2007....
- Down-regulation of pro-apoptotic genes is an early event in the progression of malignant melanomaEric H Jensen
Department of Interdisciplinary Oncology, Cutaneous Oncology Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Stabile Research Building, Room 22043, 12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 14:1416-23. 2007..We used cDNA microarray to evaluate pro-apoptotic gene expression comparing normal skin to melanoma (thin and thick), nodal disease and distant metastases...
- Roles of activated Src and Stat3 signaling in melanoma tumor cell growthGuilian Niu
Immunology Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Department of Oncology, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida, FL 33612, USA
Oncogene 21:7001-10. 2002..These findings demonstrate that Src-activated Stat3 signaling is important for the growth and survival of melanoma tumor cells...
- Cutaneous melanoma: prognostic factorsJade Homsi
Cutaneous Oncology Division, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Cancer Control 12:223-9. 2005..Recent data have changed our views of prognostic factors in cutaneous melanoma. While some newer methods have yielded better prognostic information, some insights have evolved as a result of large-scale population-based analyses...
- MelanomaAlan N Houghton
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 4:666-84. 2006
- Evaluation of toxicity following electrically mediated interleukin-12 gene delivery in a B16 mouse melanoma modelLoree Heller
Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of South Florida, Tampa 33612, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:3177-83. 2006..To translate this observation to the clinic, an evaluation of toxicity was done in the mouse model...
- A phase I trial of the novel proteasome inhibitor PS341 in advanced solid tumor malignanciesCarol Aghajanian
The Developmental Chemotherapy Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Clin Cancer Res 8:2505-11. 2002..v. bolus for 2 weeks, followed by a 1-week recovery period in patients with advanced solid tumor malignancies...