Stephen G Dann
Affiliation: University of Cincinnati
- The amino acid sensitive TOR pathway from yeast to mammalsStephen G Dann
University of Cincinnati Genome Research Institute, 2180 East Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH 45237, USA
FEBS Lett 580:2821-9. 2006..This review describes recent advances in nutrient signaling that impinge on mTOR and its targets including hVps34, class III PI3K, a transducer of nutrient availability to mTOR...
- mTOR Complex1-S6K1 signaling: at the crossroads of obesity, diabetes and cancerStephen G Dann
Genome Research Institute, University of Cincinnati, 2180 E Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH 45237, USA
Trends Mol Med 13:252-9. 2007..Thus, to orchestrate the control of homeostatic responses, mTOR Complex1 must integrate signals from distinct cues. Here, we review recent findings concerning the regulation and pathophysiology associated with mTOR Complex1 and S6K1...
- Amino acids activate mTOR complex 1 via Ca2+/CaM signaling to hVps34Pawan Gulati
Department of Molecular Oncogenesis, Genome Research Institute, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45237, USA
Cell Metab 7:456-65. 2008..These findings have important implications regarding the basic signaling mechanisms linking metabolic disorders with cancer progression...
- Disruption of the mouse mTOR gene leads to early postimplantation lethality and prohibits embryonic stem cell developmentYann Gaël Gangloff
Genome Research Institute, University of Cincinnati, 2180 E Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45237, USA
Mol Cell Biol 24:9508-16. 2004..Moreover, mTOR(-/-) embryos display a lesion in inner cell mass proliferation, consistent with the inability to establish embryonic stem cells from mTOR(-/-) embryos...
- Amino acids mediate mTOR/raptor signaling through activation of class 3 phosphatidylinositol 3OH-kinaseTakahiro Nobukuni
Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Maulbeerstrasse 66, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:14238-43. 2005....