J L Dalrymple
Affiliation: University of California
- Trends among gynecologic oncology inpatient deaths: is end-of-life care improving?John L Dalrymple
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Medical Center, University of California at Davis, 4860 Y Street, Suite 2500, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Gynecol Oncol 85:356-61. 2002..The objective was to describe trends over time in key factors surrounding end-of-life care on a gynecologic oncology service at a tertiary cancer center...
- Chemoradiation for primary invasive squamous carcinoma of the vaginaJ L Dalrymple
University of California at Davis, Medical Center, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 14:110-7. 2004..To report outcomes for patients with primary, invasive, squamous carcinoma of the vagina treated with chemoradiation...
- Pregnancy-associated cervical cancer: obstetric outcomesJohn L Dalrymple
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California at Davis, School of Medicine, California 95817, USA
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 17:269-76. 2005..Describe the obstetric outcomes among women in California with pregnancy associated cervical cancer...
- Endometriosis-related malignanciesG S Leiserowitz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Davis Medical Center, California
Int J Gynecol Cancer 13:466-71. 2003..Extragonadal disease was commonly associated with unopposed estrogen replacement therapy. The predominance of local and regional disease strongly influence the application of treatment modalities...
- Obstetrical deliveries associated with maternal malignancy in California, 1992 through 1997L H Smith
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, Sacramento 95817, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 184:1504-12; discussion 1512-3. 2001..A significant increase in risk of neonatal death for infants of mothers with cervical cancer was found...
- Adnexal masses in pregnancy: how often are they malignant?Gary S Leiserowitz
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Gynecol Oncol 101:315-21. 2006..The secondary objective was to determine maternal and perinatal outcomes among these pregnancies...