Angela S Czaja
Affiliation: University of Colorado
- Symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder among pediatric acute care nursesAngela S Czaja
Division of Critical Care, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, USA
J Pediatr Nurs 27:357-65. 2012..Future research should focus upon identifying pediatric nurses with PTSD to provide therapeutic interventions and reducing high-risk events and their potential impact...
- Readmission and late mortality after pediatric severe sepsisAngela S Czaja
Children s Hospital, Critical Care, Mail Stop 8414, Ed 2 South, Room 4126, 13121 E 17th Ave, PO Box 6508, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Pediatrics 123:849-57. 2009..Therefore, our goal was to evaluate the rates of and risk factors for rehospitalization and late mortality among survivors of pediatric severe sepsis...
- Late outcomes of trauma patients with infections during index hospitalizationAngela S Czaja
Critical Care Division, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Trauma 67:805-14. 2009..Injured patients have significant risk of infection during initial hospitalization. We hypothesized that infected trauma patients would have worse late outcomes...
- Performance of the Pediatric Index of Mortality 2 for pediatric cardiac surgery patientsAngela S Czaja
Division of Critical Care, Department of Pediatrics, Denver Children s Hospital, University of Colorado, Denver, CO, USA czaja angelatchden org
Pediatr Crit Care Med 12:184-9. 2011..To evaluate the performance of the Pediatric Index of Mortality 2 (PIM-2) for pediatric cardiac surgery patients admitted to the pediatric intensive care unit (PICU)...
- Off-label antidepressant use in children and adolescents compared with young adults: extent and level of evidenceAngela S Czaja
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 21:997-1004. 2012..To estimate the degree of, and level of evidence supporting, off-label antidepressant (AD) prescribing for children and adolescents compared with young adults...