Lisa M Curtis
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Distribution of Rab GTPases in mouse kidney and comparison with vacuolar H+-ATPaseLisa M Curtis
Department of Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA
Nephron Physiol 100:p31-42. 2005..Although the proteins involved in regulated V-ATPase traffic are largely unknown, Rab GTPases have a central role in the traffic and recycling of other membrane proteins...
- Contribution of intrarenal cells to cellular repair after acute kidney injury: subcapsular implantation techniqueLisa M Curtis
Nephrology and Research Training Center, Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294 4412, USA
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 295:F310-4. 2008....
- Detection of early changes in renal function using 99mTc-MAG3 imaging in a murine model of ischemia-reperfusion injuryJohn Roberts
Department of Medicine, Nephrology Research and Training Center, Uniersity of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 293:F1408-12. 2007..Our study shows that using dynamic imaging, renal dysfunction can be detected and quantified reliably as early as 5 h after I/R insult, allowing for evaluation of early treatment interventions...
- Paracrine effects of mesenchymal stem cells in cisplatin-induced renal injury require heme oxygenase-1Abolfazl Zarjou
Department of Medicine, Nephrology Research Training Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1900 Univ Blvd, Birmingham, Alabama 35294, USA
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 300:F254-62. 2011..Our studies indicate that HO-1 plays an important role in MSC-mediated protection. The results expand understanding of the renoprotective effects of MSC and may provide novel strategies to better utilize MSC in various disease models...
- Mechanism and prevention of acute kidney injury from cast nephropathy in a rodent modelWei Zhong Ying
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Nephrology Research and Training Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35294 0007, USA
J Clin Invest 122:1777-85. 2012..Further, the data support a clinically relevant approach to the management of renal failure in the setting of multiple myeloma...