MARTHA AQ CURLEY
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- The Nightingale MetricsMartha A Q Curley
Cardiovascular and Critical Care Nursing Research, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Nurs 106:66-70. 2006..This initiative, the Nightingale Metric Project, can serve as a model for ongoing measurement and improvement of nursing care in all settings...
- Psychometric evaluation of the family-centered care scale for pediatric acute care nursingMartha A Q Curley
School of Nursing, Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4217, USA
Nurs Res 62:160-8. 2013..Caring for families is fundamental to pediatric nursing. However, existing measures do not capture parents' experiences with family-centered nursing care...
- Parent presence during invasive procedures and resuscitation: evaluating a clinical practice changeMartha A Q Curley
Cardiovascular and Critical Care Programs, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 186:1133-9. 2012..Parent presence during invasive procedures and/or resuscitation is a relatively underdeveloped and controversial practice. Much of the concern stems from the apprehension of the medical community...
- Clinical research: together, stronger, bolderMartha A Q Curley
School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4217, USA
Am J Crit Care 21:234-41. 2012..During this year's Distinguished Research Lecture, Martha Curley describes how together, we can build stronger, bolder clinical research...
- Pediatric staff perspectives on organ donation after cardiac death in childrenMartha A Q Curley
Critical Care and Cardiovascular Program, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, USA
Pediatr Crit Care Med 8:212-9. 2007....
- Respiratory research in the critically ill pediatric patient: why is it so difficult?Martha A Q Curley
School of Nursing and Departments of Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Respir Care 56:1247-54; discussion 1254-7. 2011..This paper reviews the hurdles faced by clinical investigators in the field of pediatric critical care and offers suggestions for future clinical studies...
- Challenges to conducting multicenter clinical research: ten points to considerSharon Y Irving
School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
AACN Adv Crit Care 19:164-9. 2008..This article presents 10 essential points to consider when conducting multicenter clinical research...
- Highlights of the Fourth World Congress on Pediatric Intensive CareMartha A Q Curley
Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Pediatr Crit Care Med 4:409-11. 2003