Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- The Mentor Core Study on Silicone MemoryGel Breast ImplantsBruce Cunningham
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Minnesota, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 120:19S-29S; discussion 30S-32S. 2007..In 2005, convincing safety and efficacy data were presented, resulting in the approval of Mentor MemoryGel Implants, with conditions...
- The Mentor Study on Contour Profile Gel Silicone MemoryGel Breast ImplantsBruce Cunningham
Department of Plastic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 120:33S-39S. 2007..Two-year safety and efficacy data were presented to the Canadian Therapeutic Products Directorate Scientific Advisory Panel, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada...
- Safety and effectiveness of Mentor's MemoryGel implants at 6 yearsBruce Cunningham
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Minnesota Medical School, Mayo Memorial Bldg, 420 Delaware Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Aesthetic Plast Surg 33:440-4. 2009..Patients in the Core clinical studies supporting these approvals continue to be followed through for 10 years, with comprehensive annual patient and physician-reported evaluations of safety and efficacy...
- The effectiveness of surgical and nonsurgical interventions in relieving the symptoms of macromastiaE Dale Collins
Department of Surgery, Section of Plastic Surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 03756, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 109:1556-66. 2002..In this population, conservative measures such as weight loss, physical therapy, special brassieres, and medications did not provide effective permanent relief of symptoms...
- Validation of the breast evaluation questionnaire for use with breast surgery patientsRebecca Cogwell Anderson
Department of Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wis 53226, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 118:597-602. 2006..The Breast Evaluation Questionnaire was designed to assess satisfaction with breast attributes...