Affiliation: University of Utah
- MR imaging evaluation of subtle Lisfranc injuries: the midfoot sprainJulia Crim
Department of Radiology, University of Utah, University Hospitals and Clinics, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 16:19-27, v. 2008..Based on the literature at present, it has been shown that MR imaging can demonstrate tears of the Lisfranc ligament complex. There is, however, limited information on diagnostic accuracy...
- CT assessment of the prevalence of retinacular injuries associated with hindfoot fracturesJulia Crim
Department of Radiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Skeletal Radiol 42:487-92. 2013..To determine the incidence of injuries to the flexor and peroneal retinacula in hindfoot fractures as demonstrated on ankle computed tomography (CT)...
- Deltoid ligament abnormalities in chronic lateral ankle instabilityJulia R Crim
University of Utah, Radiology and Orthopaedics, 67 E Dorchester Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84103, USA
Foot Ankle Int 32:873-8. 2011..We reviewed records to ascertain the prevalence of abnormalities of the deltoid ligament in this population...
- Temporal evolution of MRI findings after arthroscopic rotator cuff repairJulia Crim
Department of Radiology, University of Utah, 30 N 1900 E, 1A71, Salt Lake City, UT 84103, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 195:1361-6. 2010..The purpose of this article is to assess the changes occurring over time in the MRI appearance of repaired rotator cuff tendons and to correlate MRI appearance with clinical outcomes...
- Winter sports injuries. The 2002 Winter Olympics experience and a review of the literatureJulia R Crim
Department of Radiology, University Hospital and Clinics, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, 50 North Medical Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 11:311-21. 2003..Back complaints were frequent, but only seven patients had significant imaging abnormalities found in the lumbar spine: two stress fractures of the pedicles, one acute pedicle fracture, one spondylolysis, and four disc protrusions...
- Imaging of tarsal coalitionJulia Crim
Department of Radiology, University of Utah School of Medicine, 30 North 1900 East 1A71, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 2140, USA
Radiol Clin North Am 46:1017-26, vi. 2008..Tarsal coalition may be difficult to identify on clinical and imaging evaluation. Given the high prevalence of coalition, radiologists must be alert to the often subtle imaging findings...
- Multidetector CT of the spineJulia R Crim
Department of Radiology, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, 50 North Medical Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Semin Ultrasound CT MR 25:55-66. 2004
- Effects of platelet-rich fibrin matrix on repair integrity of at-risk rotator cuff tearsAdam G Bergeson
Department of Orthopaedics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 84108, USA
Am J Sports Med 40:286-93. 2012..Platelets are an endogenous source of growth factors present during rotator cuff healing...
- The effects of semitendinosus and gracilis harvest in anterior cruciate ligament reconstructionRobert T Burks
Department of Orthopedics, The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108, USA
Arthroscopy 21:1177-85. 2005....
- Current concepts in the evaluation of multiple myeloma with MR imaging and FDG PET/CTChristopher J Hanrahan
Department of Radiology, University of Utah School of Medicine, 30 North 1900 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Radiographics 30:127-42. 2010..To provide an accurate assessment, radiologists must be familiar not only with the appearances of multiple myeloma and its mimics but also with common treatment-related findings...
- A prospective randomized clinical trial comparing arthroscopic single- and double-row rotator cuff repair: magnetic resonance imaging and early clinical evaluationRobert T Burks
University of Utah Orthopaedic Center, Salt Lake City, 84108, USA
Am J Sports Med 37:674-82. 2009..Double-row arthroscopic rotator cuff repair has become more popular, and some studies have shown better footprint coverage and improved biomechanics of the repair...
- Radiographic diagnosis of tarsal coalitionJulia R Crim
1A71 School of Medicine, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 2140, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 182:323-8. 2004..The objective of this study was to evaluate the sensitivity of unenhanced radiographic diagnosis of tarsal coalition...