John W Creswell
Affiliation: University of Nebraska
- Designing a mixed methods study in primary careJohn W Creswell
Department of Educational Psychology, University of Nebraska Lincoln, Lincoln, Neb 68588, USA
Ann Fam Med 2:7-12. 2004..The objective of this study was to use criteria from the literature to evaluate 5 mixed methods studies in primary care and to advance 3 models useful for designing such investigations...
- The application of mixed methods designs to trauma researchJohn W Creswell
Department of Educational Psychology, University of Nebraska Lincoln, Lincoln, NE 68502, USA
J Trauma Stress 22:612-21. 2009....
- The needs of AIDS-infected individuals in rural ChinaYun Luke Lu
Office of Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, USA
Qual Health Res 15:1149-63. 2005..The authors discuss implications for researchers, educators, relief workers, human service workers, policy makers, and human rights advocates. They conclude with suggestions for further study...
- In conversation: high school students talk to students about tobacco use and prevention strategiesVicki L Plano Clark
Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Nebraska Lincoln, USA
Qual Health Res 12:1264-83. 2002..We explore whether peers really are influential, if the media is important, whether smoking is a matter of personal choice, if schools actually promote tobacco use, and whether adolescents can quit smoking...
- Developing a Web site in primary careMichael D Fetters
Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0708, USA
Fam Med 36:651-9. 2004..This article describes how knowledge gained through focus groups, Web site searches, and individual interviews were used to develop and improve a health-related Web site...
- A multicenter qualitative study on preventing hospital-acquired urinary tract infection in US hospitalsSanjay Saint
Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System, the Veterans Affairs Medical Center University of Michigan Patient Safety Enhancement Program Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 29:333-41. 2008..We thus conducted a multicenter study to understand better how US hospitals approach the prevention of hospital-acquired UTI...