James J Crall
Affiliation: University of California
- Oral health policy development since the Surgeon General's Report on Oral HealthJames J Crall
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California 90095 1668, USA
Acad Pediatr 9:476-82. 2009..Success is likely to be proportionate to the extent to which factors that have impeded substantial progress to date, including fragmentation of efforts and disparate priorities, can be effectively addressed...
- Improving oral health for individuals with special health care needsJames J Crall
Section of Pediatric Dentistry, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Pediatr Dent 29:98-104. 2007....
- Improving oral health and oral health care delivery for childrenJames J Crall
University of California, Los Angeles, School of Dentistry, 90095 1668, USA
J Calif Dent Assoc 39:90-100. 2011..This paper offers a perspective on the current context of efforts to improve children's oral health and oral health care delivery...
- Influence of multiple social risks on children's healthKandyce Larson
UCLA Center for Healthier Children, Families, and Communities, 1100 Glendon Ave, Suite 850, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Pediatrics 121:337-44. 2008..This study examined the strength of association of 8 social risk factors, both individually and as part of a cumulative social risk index, on parent-reported child health status...
- Comparison of children's medical and dental insurance coverage by sociodemographic characteristics, United States, 1995Clemencia M Vargas
University of Maryland Dental School, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, 666 West Baltimore Street, Room 3 E 11, Baltimore, MD 21201 1586, USA
J Public Health Dent 62:38-44. 2002..We present baseline information on the codistribution of medical and dental coverage among US children according to sociodemographic characteristics before the enactment of the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP)...
- Classical test theory and item response theory analyses of multi-item scales assessing parents' perceptions of their children's dental careRon D Hays
RAND Health Program, Santa Monica, California, USA
Med Care 44:S60-8. 2006....
- Development and integration of oral health services for preschool-age childrenJames J Crall
Pediatric Dentistry, UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Pediatr Dent 27:323-30. 2005....
- Behavior management conference panel II report--Third-party payer issuesJames J Crall
Section of Pediatric Dentistry, and MCHB National Oral Health Policy Center, UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, Calif, USA
Pediatr Dent 26:171-4. 2004....
- Pediatric dental care: prevention and management protocols based on caries risk assessmentFrancisco J Ramos-Gomez
University of California, Los Angeles, School of Dentistry, Section of Pediatrics, USA
J Calif Dent Assoc 38:746-61. 2010..corrected]..
- Access to oral health care: Professional and societal considerationsJames J Crall
Section of Pediatric Dentistry, MCHB National Oral Health Policy Center, UCLA School of Dentistry, CHS 23 020A, 10833 LeConte Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1668, USA
J Dent Educ 70:1133-8. 2006....
- Rethinking preventionJames J Crall
Section of Pediatric Dentistry, MCHB National Oral Health Policy Center, UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Pediatr Dent 28:96-101; discussion 192-8. 2006..Additional attention was given to current and emerging challenges along with considerations for aligning oral health promotion and delivery system capacity with children's oral health care needs...