D B Coultas
Affiliation: University of Florida
- The health impact of undiagnosed airflow obstruction in a national sample of United States adultsD B Coultas
The University of Florida Health Science Center, Jacksonville, Florida 32246, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 164:372-7. 2001..2% never smoked. Undiagnosed airflow obstruction is common in the general population of the United States and is associated with impaired health and functional status. Keywords: airflow obstruction; spirometry; health impact; screening..
- Undiagnosed airflow obstruction: prevalence and implicationsDavid B Coultas
Department of Internal Medicine, The University of Florida Health Science Center Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida 32209, USA
Curr Opin Pulm Med 9:96-103. 2003....
- A randomized trial of two types of nurse-assisted home care for patients with COPDDavid Coultas
Department of Internal Medicine, The University of Florida Health Science Center Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32209, USA
Chest 128:2017-24. 2005....
- Predictors of depressive symptoms in patients with COPD and health impactDavid B Coultas
The University of Texas Health Center at Tyler, Tyler, TX 75708, USA
COPD 4:23-8. 2007..These findings suggest that the identification of risk factors for depressive symptoms (e.g., continued smoking) may increase detection and improve management of depression and health outcomes among patients with COPD...
- Is idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis an environmental disease?Varsha S Taskar
The University of Texas Health Center at Tyler, 11937 U S Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708, USA
Proc Am Thorac Soc 3:293-8. 2006....