Mary C Corretti
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Guidelines for the ultrasound assessment of endothelial-dependent flow-mediated vasodilation of the brachial artery: a report of the International Brachial Artery Reactivity Task ForceMary C Corretti
Division of Cardiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205 1595, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 39:257-65. 2002....
- Effect of supplemental phytonutrients on impairment of the flow-mediated brachial artery vasoactivity after a single high-fat mealGary D Plotnick
Cardiology Division, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Medical Center, 22 South Greene Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 41:1744-9. 2003..Our objective was to determine if long-term daily administration of phytonutrient supplements can prevent the immediate adverse impact of a high-fat meal and increase the production of nitric oxide...
- Advanced glycation endproduct crosslink breaker (alagebrium) improves endothelial function in patients with isolated systolic hypertensionSusan J Zieman
Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
J Hypertens 25:577-83. 2007..We tested the hypothesis that AGE crosslink breakers enhance endothelial flow-mediated dilation (FMD) in humans and examined the potential mechanisms for this effect...
- Meeting highlights of the 17th annual scientific sessions of the American Society of Echocardiography. Baltimore, Maryland, June 3-7, 2006William A Zoghbi
Cardiovascular Imaging Institute, Methodist DeBakey Heart Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 48:1880-5. 2006
- Exercise-induced hypertension, endothelial dysfunction, and coronary artery disease in a marathon runnerRadha Goel
Department of Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Am J Cardiol 99:743-4. 2007..In conclusion, vigorous aerobic activity in susceptible individuals may promote oxidative stress and coronary atherosclerosis...