Zelia Maria da Silva Correa
Affiliation: University of Cincinnati
- Independent Prognostic Significance of Gene Expression Profile Class and Largest Basal Diameter of Posterior Uveal MelanomasZelia M Correa
Department of Ophthalmology and the Ophthalmic Pathology Laboratory, College of Medicine, University of Cincinnati and Ocular Oncology and Diagnostic Ocular Ultrasonography Service, University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center, Cincinnati, Ohio Electronic address
Am J Ophthalmol 162:20-27.e1. 2016..To determine whether any conventional clinical prognostic factors for metastasis from uveal melanoma retain prognostic significance in multivariate models incorporating gene expression profile (GEP) class of the tumor cells...
- Sufficiency of FNAB aspirates of posterior uveal melanoma for cytologic versus GEP classification in 159 patients, and relative prognostic significance of these classificationsZelia M Correa
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 260 Stetson Street, Suite 5300, Cincinnati, OH, 45267, USA
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 252:131-5. 2014..To determine the relative sufficiency of paired aspirates of posterior uveal melanomas obtained by FNAB for cytopathology and GEP, and their prognostic significance for predicting death from metastasis...
- Secondary intraocular uveal involvement by primary paranasal sinus lymphomaZelia M Correa
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Int Ophthalmol 32:397-400. 2012..Prior clinical history and systemic testing may be important confirmations in diagnosing such cases...
- [Intraocular tumor diagnosed two years after perforating trauma]Z M S Correa
Santa Casa de Porto Alegre ISCMPA FFFCMPA, RS, Brazil
Arch Soc Esp Oftalmol 84:469-72. 2009..The patient had a history of perforating trauma OS 2 years earlier, and both fundus exam and B-scan ultrasound revealed only a retinal detachment with a subretinal membrane. No detectable mass was present...
- Fine needle aspiration biopsy to reestablish cell culture in an animal model of uveal melanomaZelia Maria da Silva Correa
Henry C Witelson Ocular Pathology Laboratory, Department of Ophthalmology, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Arq Bras Oftalmol 72:515-8. 2009..To access the reliability of fine-needle aspiration biopsy in harvesting a sufficient amount of viable melanoma cells to establish a cell culture and maintain a melanoma cell line from an animal model of uveal melanoma...
- Medulloepithelioma of the optic discZelia M Correa
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH 45219 0665, USA
Hum Pathol 42:2047-51. 2011..Histopathologic and immunohistochemical analysis of the tumor confirmed nonteratoid medulloepithelioma of the optic disc. The child has been followed up for over 36 months without any signs of orbital tumor recurrence or metastasis...