Kelly M Cordoro
Affiliation: University of Virginia
- Training room management of medical conditions: sports dermatologyKelly M Cordoro
Department of Dermatology, University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Box 800718, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Clin Sports Med 24:565-98, viii-ix. 2005..Although the evaluation and management of cutaneous disease is a challenging endeavor, a consistent and systematic approach to this most accessible organ can result in early diagnosis, appropriate treatment, and ultimate performance...
- Minimally invasive options for cutaneous defects: secondary intention healing, partial closure, and skin graftsKelly M Cordoro
Department of Dermatology, University of Virginia, PO Box 800718, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am 13:215-30, v. 2005..This article reviews the minimally invasive options for the management of cutaneous defects, including second intention healing, partial closures, and skin grafts. The authors review the basic concepts of wound healing...
- Uncombable hair syndromeHeidi F Anderson
University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, USA
Cutis 82:20, 31-2. 2008
- Physiologic changes in vascular birthmarks during early infancy: Mechanisms and clinical implicationsKelly M Cordoro
Department of Dermatology, Division of Pediatric Dermatology, University of California, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 60:669-75. 2009....
- Imiquimod cream 5% for the treatment of arsenic-induced cutaneous neoplasmsCheryl Lundeberg Lonergan
Department of Dermatology, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, USA
Cutis 85:199-202. 2010....