Kelly M Cordoro
Affiliation: University of California
- Management of childhood psoriasisKelly M Cordoro
University of California, San Francisco, 1701 Divisadero Street, Box 0316, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Adv Dermatol 24:125-69. 2008..Patient advocacy and education groups, such as the National Psoriasis Foundation (www.psoriasis.org; 800-723-9166) are excellent resources and can serve as an extension of your comprehensive care...
- Pediatric melanoma: results of a large cohort study and proposal for modified ABCD detection criteria for childrenKelly M Cordoro
Department of Dermatology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 68:913-25. 2013..Clinical and histopathologic features of childhood melanoma are poorly characterized. Atypical clinical presentations and ambiguous microscopic findings may contribute to diagnostic delays...
- Physiologic changes in vascular birthmarks during early infancy: Mechanisms and clinical implicationsKelly M Cordoro
Department of Dermatology, Division of Pediatric Dermatology, University of California, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 60:669-75. 2009....
- Clinical manifestations of pediatric psoriasis: results of a multicenter study in the United StatesKatherine Mercy
Department of Dermatology, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Pediatr Dermatol 30:424-8. 2013..More aggressive monitoring and management should be considered for guttate psoriasis, given its later association with more severe disease...
- Pediatric teledermatology consultations: relationship between provided data and diagnosisJulie C Philp
Department of Dermatology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Pediatr Dermatol 30:561-7. 2013..Similarly, photography training could minimize the need for in-person consultation. Specific information regarding prior treatments could also help in providing useful management recommendations. ..
- "Eczema coxsackium" and unusual cutaneous findings in an enterovirus outbreakErin F Mathes
Departments of Dermatology and Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Pediatrics 132:e149-57. 2013..To characterize the atypical cutaneous presentations in the coxsackievirus A6 (CVA6)-associated North American enterovirus outbreak of 2011-2012...
- Association of pediatric psoriasis severity with excess and central adiposity: an international cross-sectional studyAmy S Paller
Department of Dermatology, Northwestern University, 676 N St Clair, Ste 1600, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
JAMA Dermatol 149:166-76. 2013..To investigate the relationship of excess and central adiposity with pediatric psoriasis severity...
- Trends in pediatric psoriasis outpatient health care delivery in the United StatesSinae A Vogel
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Arch Dermatol 148:66-71. 2012..To characterize patterns of childhood psoriasis health care delivery from 1979-2007...
- Imiquimod cream 5% for the treatment of arsenic-induced cutaneous neoplasmsCheryl Lundeberg Lonergan
Department of Dermatology, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, USA
Cutis 85:199-202. 2010....
- To test or not to test? An evidence-based assessment of the value of screening and monitoring tests when using systemic biologic agents to treat psoriasisWilliam Huang
Center for Dermatology Research, Department of Dermatology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, North Carolina 27157 1071, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 58:970-7. 2008..Ultimately, from a practical standpoint, it is incumbent on the clinician to consider each patient independently and determine what screening tests are most appropriate for each individual patient...