Hillary L Copp
Affiliation: University of California
- Compliance with antibiotic prophylaxis in children with vesicoureteral reflux: results from a national pharmacy claims databaseHillary L Copp
Department of Urology, UCSF, San Francisco, California, USA
J Urol 183:1994-9. 2010..Antibiotic prophylaxis is commonly used for medical management of vesicoureteral reflux. Little information exists on compliance with antibiotic prophylaxis in patients with vesicoureteral reflux...
- National ambulatory antibiotic prescribing patterns for pediatric urinary tract infection, 1998-2007Hillary L Copp
Department of Urology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94130, USA
Pediatrics 127:1027-33. 2011..The goal of this study was to investigate patterns of ambulatory antibiotic use and to identify factors associated with broad-spectrum antibiotic prescribing for pediatric urinary tract infections (UTIs)...
- Trends in hospitalization for pediatric pyelonephritis: a population based study of California from 1985 to 2006Hillary L Copp
Department of Urology, UCSF School of Medicine, San Francisco, California 94143 0738, USA
J Urol 186:1028-34. 2011..We examined trends in pediatric hospitalization for pyelonephritis from 1985 to 2006 and identified factors associated with admission...
- Management trends in prenatally detected hydronephrosis: national survey of pediatrician practice patterns and antibiotic useJenny H Yiee
Department of Urology, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Urology 78:895-901. 2011..The utility of prophylactic antibiotics in the postnatal management of this condition is controversial. No study has assessed the practice patterns of general pediatricians in the management of prenatally detected hydronephrosis...
- Diagnostic performance of ultrasound in nonpalpable cryptorchidism: a systematic review and meta-analysisGregory E Tasian
Department of Urology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0738, USA
Pediatrics 127:119-28. 2011..Ultrasound is frequently obtained during the presurgical evaluation of boys with nonpalpable undescended testes, but its clinical utility is uncertain...
- Is availability of endoscopy changing initial management of vesicoureteral reflux?Caleb P Nelson
Department of Urology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Urol 182:1152-7. 2009..We examined whether the availability of endoscopy has changed the management of reflux...
- Clinical presentation and urachal remnant pathology: implications for treatmentHillary L Copp
Department of Urology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305 5118, USA
J Urol 182:1921-4. 2009..We examined whether incidentally identified urachal remnants would be less likely to contain epithelial elements and not require removal...
- Imaging use and cryptorchidism: determinants of practice patternsGregory E Tasian
Department of Urology, University of California, San Francisco 94143 0738, USA
J Urol 185:1882-7. 2011..We determined the rate of diagnostic imaging use for the preoperative evaluation of boys with cryptorchidism and the factors that influence referring providers to obtain imaging...
- Database research in pediatric urologyJenny H Yiee
Department of Urology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0738, USA
Curr Opin Urol 21:309-13. 2011..This article reviews some of the current data being presented in a critical manner and provides insight into appropriate interpretation...