I A Cook
Affiliation: University of California
- Synaptic dysfunction in Alzheimer's disease: clinical assessment using quantitative EEGI A Cook
UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute, USA
Behav Brain Res 78:15-23. 1996....
- Painful physical symptoms and treatment outcome in major depressive disorder: a STAR*D (Sequenced Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression) reportA F Leuchter
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90024 1759, USA
Psychol Med 40:239-51. 2010..Whether PPS significantly contribute to poorer treatment outcome overall in primary or specialty psychiatric care settings remains unclear...
- Brain functional changes during placebo lead-in and changes in specific symptoms during pharmacotherapy for major depressionA M Hunter
Laboratory of Brain, Behavior, and Pharmacology, Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior at UCLA, 760 Westwood Plaza, Rm 37 359, Los Angeles, CA 90024 1759, USA
Acta Psychiatr Scand 119:266-73. 2009....
- Prefrontal changes and treatment response prediction in depressionI A Cook
Quantitative EEG Laboratory and Clinical Neurophysiology Program, Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Semin Clin Neuropsychiatry 6:113-20. 2001....
- Executive dysfunction predicts nonresponse to fluoxetine in major depressionJ J Dunkin
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, UCLA NPI 37 439 School of Medicine, 760 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
J Affect Disord 60:13-23. 2000..In this study, we explored this heterogeneity among depressed subjects by examining the relationship between cognitive functioning and treatment outcome...
- Relationship between brain electrical activity and cortical perfusion in normal subjectsA F Leuchter
Quantitative EEG Laboratory, UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Psychiatry Res 90:125-40. 1999..Cordance may be the most useful QEEG measure for monitoring cerebral perfusion in subjects without chronic brain disease...
- Neurophysiologic predictors of treatment response to fluoxetine in major depressionI A Cook
Neuropsychiatric Institute Hospital, Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, UCLA School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles 90024 1759, USA
Psychiatry Res 85:263-73. 1999..This measure detects a propensity to respond to fluoxetine and may indicate a more general responsiveness to antidepressants...
- Assessing the accuracy of topographic EEG mapping for determining local brain functionI A Cook
Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital and Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, UCLA School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol 107:408-14. 1998..We performed this study to test the accuracy of EEG mapping by examining the association between electrical activity and the perfusion under each electrode as another measure of local cerebral function...
- Altered cerebral energy utilization in late life depressionI A Cook
Quantitative EEG Laboratory, Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, UCLA School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
J Affect Disord 49:89-99. 1998..Global and regional changes in cerebral energy utilization are reported to characterize late life depression...
- Brain functional changes (QEEG cordance) and worsening suicidal ideation and mood symptoms during antidepressant treatmentA M Hunter
Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90024 1759, USA
Acta Psychiatr Scand 122:461-9. 2010..We examined the quantitative electroencephalographic (QEEG) cordance biomarker of brain function biomarker in relation to treatment-emergent symptom worsening...