Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Resistance to lateral luxation of two canine total elbow replacement systems under variable mechanical loadsNathan D Rose
College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St Paul, MN 55108, USA
Vet Surg 42:377-82. 2013..To measure the loads required to induce lateral luxation of the Iowa State University (ISU) elbow implant, a modified elbow implant, and the normal canine elbow with the ligaments and joint capsule removed...
- Caregiver placebo effect for dogs with lameness from osteoarthritisMichael G Conzemius
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, Saint Paul, MN 55108, USA
J Am Vet Med Assoc 241:1314-9. 2012..To document the caregiver placebo effect in owners and veterinarians of dogs with lameness from osteoarthritis...
- Nonconstrained elbow replacement in dogsMike Conzemius
University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine, St Paul, MN 55108, USA
Vet Surg 38:279-84. 2009..To review development of a nonconstrained total elbow replacement system for use in dogs and report the surgical technique used for implantation...
- Accuracy and optimization of force platform gait analysis in Labradors with cranial cruciate disease evaluated at a walking gaitRichard Evans
Orthopaedic Research Laboratory, Iowa State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Ames, IA 50011, USA
Vet Surg 34:445-9. 2005..To compare the sensitivity of force platform gait analysis and visual observation at detecting gait abnormalities in Labradors after surgery for rupture of the cranial cruciate ligament (CCL)...
- Effect of velocity on ground reaction forces in dogs with lameness attributable to tearing of the cranial cruciate ligamentRichard Evans
Orthopaedic Research Laboratory, Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
Am J Vet Res 64:1479-81. 2003....