Patrick H Conway
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Variations in management of common inpatient pediatric illnesses: hospitalists and community pediatriciansPatrick H Conway
Department of Medicine, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatrics 118:441-7. 2006....
- Variation in pediatric hospitalists' use of proven and unproven therapies: a study from the Pediatric Research in Inpatient Settings (PRIS) networkChristopher P Landrigan
Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Hosp Med 3:292-8. 2008..While care in pediatric hospitalist systems has been demonstrated to be efficient, neither the quality of care nor determinants of variation in pediatric hospitalist systems are well understood...
- Recurrent urinary tract infections in children: risk factors and association with prophylactic antimicrobialsPatrick H Conway
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
JAMA 298:179-86. 2007..The evidence regarding risk factors for recurrent urinary tract infection (UTI) and the risks and benefits of antimicrobial prophylaxis in children is scant...
- Pediatric hospitalists: a systematic review of the literatureChristopher P Landrigan
Department of Medicine, Children s Hospital Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatrics 117:1736-44. 2006..Systematic reviews have demonstrated consistently decreased length of stay and costs in internal medicine hospitalist systems. Systematic reviews of pediatric hospitalist systems have not been conducted...
- The "3T's" road map to transform US health care: the "how" of high-quality careDenise Dougherty
Office of Extramural Research, Education, and Priority Populations, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 540 Gaither Rd, Rockville, Maryland 20850, USA
JAMA 299:2319-21. 2008