Norman A Constantine
Affiliation: University of California
- Acceptance of human papillomavirus vaccination among Californian parents of daughters: a representative statewide analysisNorman A Constantine
Center for Research on Adolescent Health and Development, Public Health Institute, Oakland, California 94607, USA
J Adolesc Health 40:108-15. 2007..The ultimate goal of this research is to inform policy decisions and educational planning in this area...
- California parents' preferences and beliefs regarding school-based sex education policyNorman A Constantine
Center for Research on Adolescent Health and Development, Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA, and University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
Perspect Sex Reprod Health 39:167-75. 2007..Although parents are key stakeholders in the outcomes of these debates, their views have been less thoroughly considered...
- Demographic and psychological predictors of parent-adolescent communication about sex: a representative statewide analysisPetra Jerman
Center for Research on Adolescent Health and Development, Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA, USA
J Youth Adolesc 39:1164-74. 2010....
- Promoting prenatal and early childhood health: evaluation of a statewide materials-based intervention for parentsLinda Neuhauser
Community Health and Human Development, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 7360, USA
Am J Public Health 97:1813-9. 2007..We evaluated the effectiveness of the Kit for New Parents, a multimedia health and parenting resource now distributed annually to 500000 parents in California...
- Changes in sexual behaviors among high school studentsNorman A Constantine
J Adolesc Health 35:430; author reply 431. 2004
- California adolescent's use of family planning servicesNorman A Constantine
Perspect Sex Reprod Health 36:288; author reply 289. 2004
- Converging evidence leaves policy behind: sex education in the United StatesNorman A Constantine
J Adolesc Health 42:324-6. 2008