Donald P Connelly
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- The impact of electronic health records on care of heart failure patients in the emergency roomDonald P Connelly
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 19:334-40. 2012..To evaluate if electronic health records (EHR) have observable effects on care outcomes, we examined quality and efficiency measures for patients presenting to emergency departments (ED)...
- Optimization of laser capture microdissection and RNA amplification for gene expression profiling of prostate cancerDagmar M Kube
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
BMC Mol Biol 8:25. 2007..Here we present methods developed, optimized, and validated to obtain high quality gene expression data...
- Using Web technologies for implementing testing strategiesDonald P Connelly
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Health Informatics Division, University of Minnesota Medical School, MMC 511, Room 793 Mayo, 420 Delaware Street Southeast, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Clin Lab Med 22:529-45. 2002..Web technologies present a rich set of tools for those dedicated to enhancing the value of the laboratory's contribution to patient care...
- Impact of prior clinical information in an EHR on care outcomes of emergency patientsNawanan Theera-Ampornpunt
Institute for Health Informatics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2009:634-8. 2009..However, there were also contradictory effects and lack of significance in other subgroups. The effects vary by ED and disease, highlighting the possibility of contextual differences influencing the effects of such clinical information...
- A Community-shared Clinical Abstract to Improve CareDONALD CONNELLY; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..