Kenneth A Conklin
Affiliation: University of California
- Cancer chemotherapy and antioxidantsKenneth A Conklin
Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1778, USA
J Nutr 134:3201S-3204S. 2004
- Dietary polyunsaturated fatty acids: impact on cancer chemotherapy and radiationKenneth A Conklin
Department of Anesthesiology, UCLA School of Medicine, Center for the Health Sciences, Box 951778, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1778, USA
Altern Med Rev 7:4-21. 2002....
- Chemotherapy-associated oxidative stress: impact on chemotherapeutic effectivenessKenneth A Conklin
Department of Anesthesiology, Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles 90095 1778, USA
Integr Cancer Ther 3:294-300. 2004..These effects would also diminish the efficacy of the treatment. The use of anti-oxidants during chemotherapy may enhance therapy by reducing the generation of oxidative stress-induced aldehydes...
- Coenzyme q10 for prevention of anthracycline-induced cardiotoxicityKenneth A Conklin
Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1778, USA
Integr Cancer Ther 4:110-30. 2005....
- Reversing mitochondrial dysfunction, fatigue and the adverse effects of chemotherapy of metastatic disease by molecular replacement therapyGarth L Nicolson
Department of Molecular Pathology, The Institute for Molecular Medicine, P O Box 9355, Laguna Beach, CA 92652, USA
Clin Exp Metastasis 25:161-9. 2008..Molecular replacement and antioxidant administration mitigates the damage to normal tissues, such as cardiac tissue, and reduces the adverse effects of cancer therapy without reduction in therapeutic results...