M M Compton
Affiliation: University of Georgia
- Multiparametric assessment of bursal lymphocyte apoptosisM M Compton
Department of Poultry Science, The University of Georgia, Athens 30602 2772, USA
Dev Comp Immunol 23:487-500. 1999..These findings indicate the need for additional assays and appropriate treatment controls to verify the apoptotic process when using the CMX-Ros and MC-540 assays...
- The analysis of cThy28 expression in avian lymphocytesM M Compton
Department of Poultry Science, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 2772, USA
Apoptosis 6:299-314. 2001....
- Responses of broilers to dietary zinc concentrations and sources in relation to environmental implicationsA L Burrell
Department of Poultry Science, The University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA
Br Poult Sci 45:255-63. 2004..6. As compared with zinc sulphate supplementation, the cumulative zinc excretion data indicate that adding zinc to the basal diet in the form of Availa Zn amino acid complex decreased zinc excretion...
- The expression of calbindin in chicks that are divergently selected for low or high incidence of tibial dyschondroplasiaR B Shirley
Department of Poultry Science, The University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602, USA
Poult Sci 82:1965-73. 2003..These results suggest that divergent selection of broilers for LTD or HTD alters the physiological response to nutritionally inadequate levels of dietary D3...
- Identification of a differential display product associated with apoptosis in chicken thymocytesJ M Thomson
Department of Poultry Science, University of Georgia, Athens 30602 2772, USA
Dev Comp Immunol 21:413-24. 1997..Nucleotide sequence analysis of A1 revealed a putative 82 amino acid open reading frame that demonstrated limited homology with Bad, an apoptotic regulatory protein. Thus, A1 may represent the avian homolog of Bad...