Richard B Colletti
Affiliation: University of Vermont
- Effects of esomeprazole treatment for gastroesophageal reflux disease on quality of life in 12- to 17-year-old adolescents: an international health outcomes studyThirumazhisai Gunasekaran
Lutheran General Children s Hospital, Park Ridge, IL 60068, USA
BMC Gastroenterol 9:84. 2009..Therefore, the objective of the study was to examine the effect of GERD on HRQOL in adolescents...
- Overview of pediatric gastroesophageal reflux disease and proton pump inhibitor therapyRichard B Colletti
Department of Pediatrics, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, Vermont, U S A
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 37:S7-S11. 2003..There is a critical need to evaluate PPI efficacy and safety in infants and children...
- Variation in care in pediatric Crohn diseaseRichard B Colletti
University of Vermont, Burlington, 05405 0068, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 49:297-303. 2009..Variation in medical care can be a barrier to improving clinical outcomes. We aim to describe the variation in care of Crohn disease as provided by a broad sample of pediatric gastroenterologists...
- Role of sex in the treatment and clinical outcomes of pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseGrace J Lee
Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship Program, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 55:701-6. 2012..To examine sex differences in medical therapy and clinical outcomes in pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)...
- Short pediatric Crohn's disease activity index for quality improvement and observational researchMichael D Kappelman
Department of Pediatrics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 17:112-7. 2011....
- Mutagenicity and potential carcinogenicity of thiopurine treatment in patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseTruc Nguyen
Department of Pediatrics, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05445 0068, USA
Cancer Res 69:7004-12. 2009..001). These findings provide in vivo evidence for mutation induction as a potential carcinogenic mechanism associated with chronic thiopurine intervention...
- Prevalence of celiac disease in at-risk and not-at-risk groups in the United States: a large multicenter studyAlessio Fasano
Center for Celiac Research, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 22 S Greene St, N5W70, PO Box 140, Baltimore, MD 21201 1595, USA
Arch Intern Med 163:286-92. 2003..The aim of this study was to determine the prevalence of CD in at-risk and not-at-risk groups in the United States...
- What outcome measures are needed to assess gastroesophageal reflux disease in children? what study design is appropriate? what new knowledge is needed?Benjamin D Gold
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 37:S72-5. 2003
- Knowledge, attitudes and practice styles of North American pediatricians regarding gastroesophageal reflux diseaseDiego M Diaz
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 45:56-64. 2007..Understanding the spectrum of management styles of GERD in children is critical to achieve better health outcomes and reduce health care costs...