Mary T Coleman
Affiliation: University of Louisville
- The Eden Alternative: findings after 1 year of implementationMary Thoesen Coleman
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Kentucky 40202, USA
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 57:M422-7. 2002..This study examines the effects of the Eden Alternative (EA), a systematic introduction of pets, plants, and children into a nursing home, on the quality of life of nursing home residents...
- Introducing practice-based learning and improvement ACGME core competencies into a family medicine residency curriculumMary Thoesen Coleman
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Med Center One, University of Louisville, Louisville, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Saf 29:238-47. 2003....
- Teaching geriatric medicine through videoconferencingMary Thoesen Coleman
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Med Educ 38:572. 2004
- Supporting self-management in patients with chronic illnessMary Thoesen Coleman
Department of Family and Geriatric Medicine, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Am Fam Physician 72:1503-10. 2005..The emerging evidence supports the implementation of practice strategies that are conducive to patient self-management and improved patient outcomes among chronically ill patients...
- A campaign approach to medical school programme objectivesMary T Coleman
Office of Curriculum and Medical Education, University of Louisville School of Medicine, 500 South Preston Street, Instructional Building, Room 305, Louisville, Kentucky 40202, USA
Med Educ 40:1125-6. 2006
- Case studies from morning report: librarians' role in helping residents find evidence-based clinical informationMichel C Atlas
Kornhauser Health Sciences Library, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292, USA
Med Ref Serv Q 22:1-14. 2003..This paper describes the evolution of librarians' involvement in Morning Report, examples of the kinds of contributions librarians have made in this setting, and changes made in Morning Report sessions to facilitate this activity...