Michael W Cole
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- The cognitive control network: Integrated cortical regions with dissociable functionsMichael W Cole
Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition, University of Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
Neuroimage 37:343-60. 2007....
- Prefrontal dynamics underlying rapid instructed task learning reverse with practiceMichael W Cole
Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition, Center for Neuroscience, and Learning Research and Development Center, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
J Neurosci 30:14245-54. 2010..These two mechanisms demonstrate the exceptional flexibility of human PFC as it rapidly reconfigures cognitive brain networks to implement a wide variety of possible tasks...
- Canceling planned action: an FMRI study of countermanding saccadesClayton E Curtis
New York University, Department of Psychology and Center for Neural Science, New York, NY 10003, USA
Cereb Cortex 15:1281-9. 2005..These oculomotor regions play distinct roles in the decision processes mediating saccadic choice...
- Selection and maintenance of stimulus-response rules during preparation and performance of a spatial choice-reaction taskEric H Schumacher
School of Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA
Brain Res 1136:77-87. 2007..We found no evidence for preparation specific brain mechanisms in this task. These data suggest that spatial response selection and response preparation processes rely on the same neurocognitive mechanisms...
- Neural mechanisms for response selection: comparing selection of responses and items from working memoryRobert Hester
Department of Psychology, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Neuroimage 34:446-54. 2007....