- Colorectal cancer screening disparities for rural minorities in the United StatesAllison M Cole
Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 4982, USA
J Prim Care Community Health 4:106-11. 2013..Adults living in rural areas and members of minority populations both experience disparities in colorectal cancer screening...
- Urban-rural disparities in colorectal cancer screening: cross-sectional analysis of 1998-2005 data from the Centers for Disease Control's Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance StudyAllison M Cole
Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
Cancer Med 1:350-6. 2012..The types of screening tests used for colorectal cancer screening are different in rural and urban areas. Future research to reduce this disparity should focus on screening methods that are acceptable and feasible in rural areas...
- Satisfaction of family physicians working in community health centersAllison M Cole
Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 25:470-6. 2012..The objective of this study was to contrast the satisfaction of family physicians working in CHCs with the satisfaction of family physicians working in other practice settings...
- A culture of care: the French approach to cardiovascular risk factor managementColleen O'Brien Cherry
Center for Global Health, University of Georgia, Athens, France
J Am Board Fam Med 25:477-86. 2012..The objective of this study was to describe French primary care physicians' beliefs about cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk factors and best practices for managing CVD...
- Rewards and challenges of community health center practiceAllison M Cole
University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, USA
J Prim Care Community Health 5:148-51. 2014..More than 1100 community health centers (CHCs) in the United States provide primary care to 20 million underserved patients annually. CHCs have struggled to recruit and retain qualified physicians...