Affiliation: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Commentary: setting aside tradition when dealing with endocrine disruptorsTheo Colborn
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
ILAR J 45:394-400. 2004....
- Neurodevelopment and endocrine disruptionTheo Colborn
Department of Zoology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA
Environ Health Perspect 112:944-9. 2004....
- A case for revisiting the safety of pesticides: a closer look at neurodevelopmentTheo Colborn
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, and TEDX The Endocrine Disruption Exchange Inc, Paonia, Colorado 81428, USA
Environ Health Perspect 114:10-7. 2006..Because of the uncertainty that will continue to exist about the safety of pesticides, it is apparent that a new regulatory approach to protect human health is needed...
- Clues from wildlife to create an assay for thyroid system disruptionTheo Colborn
Wildlife and Contaminants Program, World Wildlife Fund, 1250 24th Street NW, Washington, DC 20037 9736, USA
Environ Health Perspect 110:363-7. 2002..The goal of this article is to provide fodder for the creation of simple screens to detect possible thyroid system agonists and antagonists...
- Perchlorate: low dose exposure and susceptible populationsFrançoise Brucker-Davis
Thyroid 12:739; author reply 739-40. 2002
- Contaminants in Svalbard polar bear samples archived since 1967 and possible population level effectsAndrew E Derocher
Norwegian Polar Institute, N 9296 Tromso, Norway
Sci Total Environ 301:163-74. 2003....
- Endocrine disruption overview: are males at risk?Theo Colborn
World Wildlife Fund, 1250 24th St, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 545:189-201. 2004