T T Colaizy
Affiliation: University of Iowa
- Donor human milk for preterm infants: what it is, what it can do, and what still needs to be learnedTarah T Colaizy
Carver College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, 8809 JPP, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA Electronic address
Clin Perinatol 41:437-50. 2014..Further research is needed to assess the impact of donor human milk on infectious, growth, and neurodevelopmental outcomes of VLBW infants, as well as the effect of milk fortifier choice (human vs bovine) on these outcomes...
- Growth in VLBW infants fed predominantly fortified maternal and donor human milk diets: a retrospective cohort studyTarah T Colaizy
Department of Pediatrics, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
BMC Pediatr 12:124. 2012..Primary outcome was change in weight z-score from birth to hospital discharge...
- Maternal intention to breast-feed and breast-feeding outcomes in term and preterm infants: Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS), 2000-2003Tarah T Colaizy
Department of Pediatrics, University of Iowa, UIHC, 8809 JPP, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Public Health Nutr 15:702-10. 2012..To determine the effect of intention to breast-feed on short-term breast-feeding outcomes in women delivering term and preterm infants...
- Positive effect of NICU admission on breastfeeding of preterm US infants in 2000 to 2003T T Colaizy
Department of Pediatrics, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Perinatol 28:505-10. 2008..We hypothesized that neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) admission reduces breastfeeding in a recent population of US infants, adjusting for confounding factors...
- Nasal high-frequency ventilation for premature infantsTarah T Colaizy
Department of Pediatrics, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52242, USA
Acta Paediatr 97:1518-22. 2008..To assess the use of nasal high-frequency ventilation (HFV) to provide noninvasive ventilatory support for very low birthweight (VLBW) infants...