Amy M Cohn
Affiliation: University of South Florida
- Modeling the severity of drinking consequences in first-year college women: an item response theory analysis of the Rutgers Alcohol Problem IndexAmy M Cohn
Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, University of South Florida, 1330 Bruce B Downs Boulevard, MHC 2716, Tampa, Florida 33612, USA
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 72:981-90. 2011..The present study examined the latent continuum of alcohol-related negative consequences among first-year college women using methods from item response theory and classical test theory...
- Promoting behavior change from alcohol use through mobile technology: the future of ecological momentary assessmentAmy M Cohn
Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, University of South Florida, Tampa, 33612, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 35:2209-15. 2011....
- Delineating potential mechanisms of implicit alcohol cognitions: drinking restraint, negative affect, and their relationship with approach alcohol associationsAmy M Cohn
Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, University of South Florida, 13301 Bruce B Downs Boulevard, MHC 2716, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 26:318-24. 2012..In sum, implicit alcohol cognitions are related to attempts to restrict drinking not temptation to drink and are less strongly influenced by mood state...
- Pretreatment clinical and risk correlates of substance use disorder patients with primary depressionAmy M Cohn
Center of Alcohol Studies, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 607 Allison Road, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854 8001, USA
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 72:151-7. 2011....
- Drinking correlates of DSM-IV alcohol use disorder diagnostic orphans in college studentsBrett T Hagman
Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, University of South Florida, Tampa, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Am J Addict 21:233-42. 2012..Prevention and intervention efforts across college campuses should target this group to prevent escalation of alcohol problem severity...
- Modeling the dimensionality of DSM-IV alcohol use disorder criteria in a nationally representative sample of college studentsSarah J Ehlke
Department of Criminology, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida 33614, USA
Subst Use Misuse 47:1073-85. 2012..Findings support reformulating the current AUD diagnostic system for the DSM-V. Study's limitations are noted...
- Toward DSM-V: mapping the alcohol use disorder continuum in college studentsBrett T Hagman
Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, University of South Florida, 13301 Bruce B Downs Blvd, MHC 1701, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 118:202-8. 2011..The present study examined the dimensionality of DSM-IV Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) criteria using Item Response Theory (IRT) methods and tested the validity of the proposed DSM-V AUD guidelines in a sample of college students...